Written by Gerrardfo on January 03, 20061. Introduce yourself
<pg> My name is Andre Mikal Girard, i am pg on magic-league.
2. How long have you been playing magic, and when did you start playing on the league?
<pg> I have been playing magic since Onslaught, competitively since scourge, and I started playing on magic-league a little over 2 years ago.
3. What attracted you to the game? Do you believe it is something more than just a strategy game?
<pg> I don’t; it was fun. It’s fun because it’s a luck-based game, but with your actions you can outplay your opponent, double juke them and stuff. It has a lot of attractive qualities, no strategy, and as my ex-girlfriend once told me, "Red is the best color, right?"
4. Are you satisfied with the current activities/organization of the league, and would you change anything?
<pg> Obviously, there can always be improvements, but seriously, for a FREE league run by those Dutchies, it’s really fucking good. Come on, look how garbage the other leagues are… and this league has Kalegozer :). I would like more masters very much, and maybe appr v2.0 or mws version that DOESN’T SUCK.
5. Are there any league players you consider very tough opponents and why?
<pg> Hell yeah: MW|Core just doesn’t mess up, cr4k3n is really hard for me to play (he always has a naturalize), Jenneke was the best in my opinion, but he’s gone (tear). There are alot of good players it/gfo/nantuko/derek/pv/core/kg/laplie, but I would definitely say Thalai is the hardest; he makes me run in circles.
6. What is your overall goal in magic?
<pg> I don’t know, to get on the gravy train. I just enjoy playing, that’s a hard question. Maybe to meet magic-league people irl, and get drunk and rowdy, I don’t know.
7. What is your favorite format at the moment?
<pg> Type 2 is just fun, 1.x is also fun, but I honestly think they need to do something about tog. It’s too good :) But they won’t, and that’s why I’ll play muc :)
8. Which m-l players would you like to meet IRL?
<pg> Most of the dutch players, Jenneke, Nantuko(that would be fun), PV, Thalai, MW|Core, the Teambusdrivers crew (Derek/Gerrardfo/eEnder/aule/Splunge) and good people like it, SL|RedDemon, etc. Oh, and RThomas, so I could fight him :)
9. Do you have any accomplishments you are particularly proud of?
<pg> Not really...I once (edited) a girl and then thought in my head, “White would be good in fish.” When I told Doug Potter that he just about died laughing. Oh, and I’ve told Murray Evans that I own him.
10. What do you think about the invitational?
<pg> I like it, I’ll like it more if I top8.
11. Do you bw?
<pg> Only on mws (Note the impossibility of this)
12. What do you think of your previous banning?
<pg> It was valid
13. If you could go out with anyone in the league, who would it be (only 1 person)?
14. Is there anything else you would like to add?
<pg> I’d like to add peanut butter because that makes everything better. Thank you, peace, RT is gay, RC 4life.
by on 2006-01-10 22:15 CET
by Bejeezus on 2006-01-11 12:25 CET
"and RThomas, so I could fight him :)"
by Lackeos on 2006-02-24 09:29 CET
That's interesting, because a Canadian named Andre Girard got suspended from the DCI three days ago, 49 days after this interview.
by snoopster on 2006-02-24 16:28 CET
by RThomas on 2006-02-28 01:50 CET
this interview was totally fabricated.
Getting Started on Magic-League
Keep trackof the latest casino bonuses and games by visiting deutschercasinobonus.com. Our favorite casino guide online.
If you want a good resource for thrilling, exciting and free casino games, Spelautomater.se is well worth the visit! Also, check out the exclusive bonus offers!.
Rules & Guides
Register an account or share the word
Magic-League on Twitter
Twitter plugin disabled